Criminal Database Records
Instant criminal records database searches provide a powerful and inexpensive way to widen the scope of an existing background screening program. Since no criminal database search guarantees that it will find every criminal record, SafeGuard recommends that you use these criminal database reports as a supplement to more in-depth searches such as Criminal Court Records searches.
National Criminal Database Search -Turn around: Instant
As a supplement to Criminal Court searches, we recommend conducting a comprehensive National Criminal Database Search. Studies demonstrate that serial criminals often commit crimes outside of the jurisdiction where they reside. Since it would be cost prohibitive to conduct physical searches in every neighboring County or State, our Comprehensive National Criminal Database Search provides a cost effective resource to cast a “wider net”.
The National Criminal Records Database Search provides instant access to the largest criminal database search available in the market today. It combines thousands of criminal databases to offer access to over 350 million criminal database records that cover approximately 96% of all U.S. population – all available in a single instant criminal database search. You can order an instant criminal database search just like you order any other search through the simple SafeGuard online ordering system (portal).
Statewide Criminal Records Database Search - Turn around: Instant
Criminal records database searches are also available on an individual State basis. The Statewide Criminal Database Search provides the records from the selected State that would be included in the National Criminal Database Search.
Some of the criminal database sources include:
- Court records from local, municipal, county, and State jurisdictions, incarceration records, Office of Inspector General, and Administrative Office of Courts;
- Nationwide registered sex offenders in 50 states plus District of Columbia, Guam, and Puerto Rico;
- Numerous national and international security and terrorism sources checked (OFAC, Interpol, etc);
- Criminal database records in all 50 states (including jurisdictions and sources);
- Fugitive lists covering 50 states and Washington, DC, Guam, & Puerto Rico;
- Results may include description of criminal charges, disposition, and sentence information;
Have Questions? Call Us: 1-877-700-7345
How it works:
Create a new account and our staff will call and review your services.